As a mum, makeup artist, and PIXI creator, my life is bursting at the seams with inspirations & impressions. I live my life by the motto “live love & laugh” and whether I am working or focusing on my family, I try to infuse passion and creativity into everything I do. Here I hope to share with you some of my ideas of all things beautiful.
With love, Petra


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Pixi


I’m so glad that orange has been so popular in beauty lately – I’ve always loved to use it as a fresh accent colour and it is perfect for this time of year!
How to make orange lips wearable:
  1. Even out skintone to cut out any redness you may have.
  2. Keep eyes really natural and fresh – just sweep nude shimmer onto the lid, curl lashes & apply mascara.
  3. Do a soft peach blush on the apples of the cheeks.
  4. Keep the lips satiny-matte for a modern feel.
For a more natural version, try our super stain in a new orange-hued ink – Lip Blush in Energy.
 
Find Pixi Lip Blush in Energy at: http://www.pixibeauty.com/lips/lip-blush
A sweep of orange eye shadow over the lids looks pretty & unique – keeping it very sheer is the trick to it being wearable.
Keep the rest of the face minimally nude and velvety, using white eye shadow around the eyes to lighten.
Try Lid Last Shadow Pen in Peach Pavé for a more subtle, super pretty peachy-orangey colour. Simply smudge all over the lid and you’re done! If you need a shadow that stays on, this is it!
Find Pixi Lid Last Shadow Pen in Peach Pavé at: http://www.pixibeauty.com/eyes/lid-last-shadow-pen

Neon-orange nail POP!

If you are still feeling a bit orange-shy, the easiest way to wear the hue is of course on our nails – quick, easy, effective, bright, fun and CUTE!


This DKNY silk slip is the perfect dress to perk up for a party, or pair with simple accessories for work or business meeting. I’m always looking for a bit of colour to cheer things up – in fact, for work I never wear black!
Orange Chloé bag- what a great way to brighten up an outfit!
I wish I was brave enough to splurge and go bright! :)
Found these orange treats in my bathroom!




I’m looking forward to carving pumpkins tonight with my sons! What are your Halloween plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment