As a mum, makeup artist, and PIXI creator, my life is bursting at the seams with inspirations & impressions. I live my life by the motto “live love & laugh” and whether I am working or focusing on my family, I try to infuse passion and creativity into everything I do. Here I hope to share with you some of my ideas of all things beautiful.
With love, Petra


Friday, October 12, 2012

Great Press! October 2012

I want to share with you what the press is loving from Pixi this month!

Allure

 
Find Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in BlackNoir at: http://www.pixibeauty.com/eyes/endless-silky-eye-pen

It's no secret amongst the people that know me that Allure was a big part of why I got into makeup design and started my own company. When I was in my 20's, I read an article about how you make a lipstick – it said the factory name and I was on the phone the day after, starting my brand!

The pen featured in this issue really is a winner – if you line your eyes, YOU NEED IT!
Totally waterproof & stay-on, does not budge in any climate, takes 2 seconds to apply, and you are ready to go. Very good for super sensitive eyes as there are no preservatives or other irritants.


Instyle UK

 

Instyle is a great fan of us and we of them! They have great style (hence the name of the magazine), and the 2 products they choose for November are essentials for the party girl, OR just a girl that wants to put makeup on once in the morning and never have to worry again all day! That’s pretty much all of us here at the Pixi office! :)

Wakeup Concealer is a gel formula that feels & looks super natural while covering and brightening invisibly.

Straight on till Morning Liner is a special edition version of Endless Silky Eye Pen in a gorgeous green with gold glimmer to really make brown eyes stand out!

 

Style UK

 
Find Pixi Natural Brow Duo at: http://www.pixibeauty.com/eyes/natural-brow-duo

When we opened the doors of our little beauty boutique in London's Carnaby street area in 1998, this magazine was one of the first to write a two page feature on Pixi along with me and my 2 sisters. I remember the quote from that article so well, and it's still one of my favorites: “the Strands, it seems, are unstoppable, like Charlie's Angels, without the need for Charlie." Could not have said it better myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment