As a mum, makeup artist, and PIXI creator, my life is bursting at the seams with inspirations & impressions. I live my life by the motto “live love & laugh” and whether I am working or focusing on my family, I try to infuse passion and creativity into everything I do. Here I hope to share with you some of my ideas of all things beautiful.
With love, Petra

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence 2013 BAFTAs Makeup

As pretty much everyone does at the moment, we love Jennifer Lawrence! She’s refreshingly honest, gorgeous, and a great actress to boot! So, naturally, we were thrilled when we heard that top makeup artist Kay Montano used our Lid Last Shadow Pen to achieve Jennifer’s stunning look at the BAFTAs earlier this month!



This cream-to-powder eye crayon is silky to apply and blends easily to create gorgeous looks on its own, but also works well as a radiant base for powder shadows. The waterproof formula ensures that the shade stays true all day…or for your entire walk down the red carpet! :)