As a mum, makeup artist, and PIXI creator, my life is bursting at the seams with inspirations & impressions. I live my life by the motto “live love & laugh” and whether I am working or focusing on my family, I try to infuse passion and creativity into everything I do. Here I hope to share with you some of my ideas of all things beautiful.
With love, Petra


Friday, March 8, 2013

Easy-Glowing Eye Glow Cube

I don’t know about you, but I can feel Spring coming up fast and I am SO excited! Time to say goodbye to dreary Winter days & hello to the bright days of Spring – and the makeup that comes with it!

Our Spring 2013 products are coming to Target stores this month! We will have a masterclass post for the full collection soon (stay tuned!), but today I wanted to give you a special sneak peek of one of the star products from this collection – the Eye Glow Cube.





This palette contains 16 eye shades under the lid + 2 eye base powders and 2 duo applicators in the drawer underneath. The silky-soft shades are gorgeous – creamy golds, nudes, caramels, and bronzes with violet accents enhance all eye shades & are super awakening.
                                                                                                                     
We like to call this a “daylight-hued eye-glow-in-a-cube”, and we’re not alone in loving it – we’ve gotten so much press on this palette and it’s barely even in stores! See below…
 

Elle UK showcased the palette in a beauty story in their new issue.

Redbook deems Eye Glow Cube “one eyeshadow palette, 16 ways to change your look” – we would have to agree!
  
People en Espanol recommends it for a Spring beauty buy that won’t break your budget.

Even Beverley Mitchell, star of TV show 7th Heaven, loves the Eye Glow Cube as well!

Here’s a great post from blogger Musings of a Muse on the palette – http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2013/02/pixi-eye-glow-cube-palette-for-spring-2013.html.

What kind of look would you do with the Eye Glow Cube? Keep your eye out for the much-loved palette in Target stores near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment