Jennifer Aniston had my favorite makeup look at the Oscars – see below for the look & how to easily re-create it!
A woman in red is a woman in love – she is radiant and stunning, truly showing classic beauty in her 40s! (He’s not too bad either! :))
- Start with a primer that will keep your makeup in place the whole day & night. For a velvety, shine-free, pore minimizing effect, try Flawless & Poreless primer.
- A liquid foundation that evens everything out but looks like your skin is key here. We love Flawless Beauty Fluid, as you can also layer this one for more coverage.
- Highlighter on lids, brow bones and cheekbones in a creamy nude is great to add some luster and bring light to the face. We love All-Over Magic in Bare Radiance – buff on with fluffy brush.
- Curl lashes and apply a waterproof lifting mascara like Lash Booster Mascara. Then layer with a lengthening fiber-packed mascara like POP’s Lash Extension Mascara (one of our favorites!).
- Dot Lash Line Ink between lashes on upper lash line. Keep rest of the eyes light – no contouring, nothing smoky. Just a clean liquid line with lots of mascara feels fresh and modern!
- Naturally defined and shaped brows open up the eyes and frame the face. For an easy 2-step brow, try Natural Brow Duo. Pencil in and brush – done!
- Get glowing cheeks like Jennifer with Sheer Cheek Gel in Natural – a super natural warm pink.
- Keep lips soft with a tinted glossy lip balm – we recommend Tinted Brilliance Balm in Pretty Pink. Outline lips first with a flesh coloured pencil – Eye Bright Liner works best for us!
Who had your favorite Oscars makeup look? Tell me in the comments below!