As a mum, makeup artist, and PIXI creator, my life is bursting at the seams with inspirations & impressions. I live my life by the motto “live love & laugh” and whether I am working or focusing on my family, I try to infuse passion and creativity into everything I do. Here I hope to share with you some of my ideas of all things beautiful.
With love, Petra


Friday, May 18, 2012

Great Press! June 2012

Allure June 2012


Get the Dual Pencil Sharpener at: http://www.pixibeauty.com/dual-pencil-sharpener

I am so proud we are featured in Allure this month, and what a great issue it is! I always read it cover to cover (and have done so for 20 years now! :) ). I’m such a beauty addict!

What I love about the Lid Last Shadow Pen featured above is how long it stays on - even when I blend a lot into the crease, it does NOT crease (and I have deep creases!). It's almost impossible to find a creme-to-powder silky eye pen that stays put this well! I think these are definitely the new way of applying single eye shadow, no brushes needed. Just one sweep and you are good to go.

The featured colour, Shell Sheen, is an amazing highlighter and brightener around the eye. Apply in the inner & outer corners of the eye, center of lid, and on brow and cheekbones. 

Sharpen when needed - try our Dual Pencil Sharpener for optimum results.


InStyle June 2012

 

InStyle has the best fashion tips and super-interesting articles. Monthly must read! In their June issue they featured our new Fairy Dust!

This white-gold loose shimmer powder is a great way to finish off your makeup.
I wear it all over to soften a smoky eye at night, as a gold highlighter on brow bones during the day, and I love lining the bottom lash line with it for that wide-awake-look.

If you are feeling creative you can also mix it into lip gloss or nail colour - it adds a touch of gold gleam, perfect for brightening a dull day at the office! :)


Thank you for joining me and make sure to pick up a magazine on the way home today!

Tell me, which is your favorite beauty magazine?

No comments:

Post a Comment