As a mum, makeup artist, and PIXI creator, my life is bursting at the seams with inspirations & impressions. I live my life by the motto “live love & laugh” and whether I am working or focusing on my family, I try to infuse passion and creativity into everything I do. Here I hope to share with you some of my ideas of all things beautiful.
With love, Petra


Thursday, May 17, 2012

Packable Palette Picks!

These kits are perfect for packing if you are lucky enough to be going away for Memorial Day weekend!

Even if you are staying put, what a prime time to play with some new makeup - take a look and let me know what you think! 

This is my current favorite and has been my constant travel companion for the last few months!
5 glowing, very pretty eye shades with duo eye applicator; a perfect medium-toned rose blush palette with a brush that you’ll use again & again; and 5 no-shimmer lip creams that give just enough colour to wake your face up with a duo lip applicator.



Bonus: the mirror is also really great, so you have all you need!
  

This is a BIG kit – it has all the colours you need and more for cheeks, lip and eyes.
It folds flat so it’s a brilliant travel partner for when you have multiple events or parties to go to and you need a few looks OR for when you just want to play and try looks & colours you’ve never tried before. A great value & a great makeup wardrobe all in one! 

This kit contains a whole week of awakening makeup solutions, all in one organized kit – no need to be bored with your makeup anymore!
With 21 eyeshadows, 7 cheek powders and 8 lip glosses, you’ll have plenty of looks to suit your mood! 

As a bonus gift, you will receive this cute makeup bag when you buy any of the kits featured in this entry (until stock runs out). Hurry up – offer ends on the 28th of May! 

You can receive this bonus only at: http://www.pixibeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment