As a mum, makeup artist, and PIXI creator, my life is bursting at the seams with inspirations & impressions. I live my life by the motto “live love & laugh” and whether I am working or focusing on my family, I try to infuse passion and creativity into everything I do. Here I hope to share with you some of my ideas of all things beautiful.
With love, Petra


Friday, December 7, 2012

Great Gifts!

If you're looking for some luxe gifts without breaking the bank, I highly recommend taking a look at the products below.

I'm sure everyone can remember the Missoni collection that flew out of stores last year - nothing beats Target's designer collaborations! 



Stylish & a classic – I bet this bag will sell for 4x the price online soon!!!



I can’t choose a colour - I want all 3 of the below!
 Find Marc Jacobs pouch at: http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=Marc+Jacobs+Pouch&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories


Who said yoga mats had to be boring!?!



Love this top! To turn heads at a cocktail party, team this with a midnight blue smoky eye!



Great to store makeup brushes & pencils on your vanity! 




 Love how these look like something I may have found in an antique store! 
Find Altuzarra double old fashioned glasses (set of 4) at: http://www.target.com/p/altuzarra-double-old-fashioned-glasses-set-of-4/-/A-14182089#prodSlot=medium_1_6

 

I’m very proud of Pixi’s holiday collection :) We designed 3 gift sets for this holiday – each one is a must-have in my opinion!



Great brushes, great price – a must-have under the tree!
Find Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition 24 Karat 4 pc Holiday Brush Set at: http://www.target.com/p/sonia-kashuk-limited-edition-24-karat-4-pc-holiday-brush-set/-/A-14182888#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=Sonia%20Kashuk%C2%AE%20Limited%20Edition%2024%20Karat%204%20pc%20Holida



 
For the holidays, the more glitter the better - smooth this over a smoky eye for a stunning effect!


Every house needs baskets like this for bathroom storage!
Find Nate Berkus Rectangle Basket - Earth Natural at: http://www.target.com/p/nate-berkus-rectangle-basket-earth-natural/-/A-14141789#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=Nate%20Berkus%20Rectangle%20Basket%20-%20Earth%20Natural


Put a bunch of pine branches in any of these vases for a great holiday hostess gift.


How are you prepping for the holiday festivities? Tell me what's on your list of gifts to give or receive in the comments!


Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this collaboration:) I would love to have Marc Jacobs bag! and of course Pixi's holiday collection. I got Early Bird Kit, and I love it, texture is great!!!!

    ReplyDelete