As a mum, makeup artist, and PIXI creator, my life is bursting at the seams with inspirations & impressions. I live my life by the motto “live love & laugh” and whether I am working or focusing on my family, I try to infuse passion and creativity into everything I do. Here I hope to share with you some of my ideas of all things beautiful.
With love, Petra


Friday, August 24, 2012

Great Press! August 2012

 

InStyle August 2012

 

InStyle - always the most stylish!

This month's issue features our bestselling new lip product of the moment - Tinted Brilliance Balm! If you have not tried it already, get one now and never have dry, chapped lips again!

This balm crayon gives a great “hint of tint” while deeply nourishing dry & sensitive lips. Once the balm wears off, you are left with the prettiest sheer pink stain that is unique to you.


Allure August 2012

 

Alluring allure - certainly OUR beauty bible!

Here's yet another mention of star product Tinted Brilliance Balm! It's great for adding a soft swipe of colour to those late-summer nude looks, not to mention keeping lips in optimum condition during the change of season.


Nylon September 2012

 

I love Nylon - they are always SO up-to-date with all the newest trends.

Nylon featured our Fake Awake Kit in their September issue, calling it the best "all-nighter fix".

We can certainly attest to this - whether the night was filled with a bit too much celebration or with the endless routines of running a household, this kit filled with fast flaw-fixers is your best bet to looking fresh & awake (even if you feel the opposite)!

No comments:

Post a Comment